Why you can't have curls like everyone else.

Ever feel like you just can't get your curls right?
Or that all you have is frizzy hair? If so, then stop and read this right now!
You will NEVER have curls like anyone else's.  Yep, you read that right, NEVER!  Here's why.....
Curls are not universal.  Each curl on your head is different.  The average person has 4 different patterns on their head. Now, multiply that by the 65%+ of the population that has wavy, curl or super curly hair and guess what..... No One has the same combo. NO ONE! 
Now, consider other things like porosity,  density,  hair texture and BAM now you are definitely One of a Kind.
My advice is to embrace and love it for the glorious crown it is. It is yours and yours alone. No one can take that from you. So stop comparing your hair to everyone else's.
"How do I love and embrace it" you ask?  You do it by educating yourself.  Taking time for yourself.   Investing in YOU.
Start here by checking out my page www.devoncurlygirl.com and schedule time with me at my salon for a service or just start with a virtual consultation with me.  Let me help you love your hair!

Comments

  1. Excellent post! Momma's with curly head kids need to read this. I wish we had this education and knowledge when I was growing up. Everyone told my mom a perm wound help to tame my curls. Years of tears and frustration and ugly hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Curly Movement has been a wonderful thing because so many people understand their hair more. I hope we keep moving forward and keep educating more people .

      Delete
  2. Love love LOVE!!! It's a beautiful feeling once you OWN IT!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts